SPHOTA: “That from which the meaning bursts forth”
In Hindu linguistics “sphota” relates to the theory and understanding of what words and phrases represent when someone reads them and relates them on a deeper level. It is the ‘light-bulb effect’, that ‘Ah-ha!’ moment of understanding aspects of words, sentences, mantras etc.
MERAKI: “The love one puts forth into something. The creative essence of putting yourself into your work”
In Greek, “merkati” represents the passion and soul one puts into their work.
Sphota-Meraki.com represents the drive and passion individuals feel in making change in their personal life as well as putting it forth out into the world. It is that moment of clarity before, during and after when one puts their whole essence into creating something anew.
This is that process….that moment of thought, turned into reality. The belief of doing what you love and how it enhances others in the process.
SPHOTA-MERAKI…. It may be difficult to say or comprehend…but that is part of the point….to learn something new and see where it leads you.
There are six sections that are in the menus above, These sections will have a brief description of what that section will entail. More info will be available soon enough.
1. Consciousness – Aspects of religion and spiritual understanding.
2. Wellness – Physically and mentally, traditional and holistic.
2. Ecology – Aspects dealing with the flora and fauna. Animal rights issues and environmental concerns
4. Education – Aspects relating to the education sector and well as government concerns
5. Fringe – Anything related to conspiracy theories
6. Frolic – Music and the Arts