The Fifth Annual UNITED AS ONE Beach Cleanup and Music Festival will be going on Oct. 14-16th at Matagorda Beach, TX. Information on artists and performers can be found on their Facebook Page as well as their FB Events Page. This event is a 3 Day, free event (except in buying a beach parking pass that goes towards the community). This is an all volunteer event with multiple stages with artists from across Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma. This is a Community Approved Texas Beach Festival.
LEAVE NO TRACE BEHIND
Matagorda Beach is located Between Corpus Christi and Houston. You can Click on Pic or here to open up actual map on HereWeGo.com
– You must purchase a beach parking pass and receive a map to the location at Stanley’s Food Market: 752 Market St, Matagorda, TX 77457
– See a piece of trash, pick it up and deposit in a receptacle.
– No glass
– Buy a parking permit if yours is expired, or if you don’t have one already. Support the city.
Purchase your parking permits for $10 here:
Stanley’s Food Market
752 Market St, Matagorda, TX 77457
– Stay until Sunday. Help clean up the beach. It was a beautiful thing to see everyone leave that stretch of the beach so clean last year.
– Take everything out you came in with, including your trash. Deposit your trash in the blue receptacles or dumpster. The city will haul it away if we gather it. This year Matagorda is getting us a large dumpster!
– No bad vibes.
– It is an open beach. This means people of all ages and walks of life will be there. BE RESPECTFUL. No drug use or selling of drugs. You will be escorted off of the beach or worse.
– Do not camp or park in the stage areas. There will be areas to park and camp on either side of the event.
Emergency vehicles, law enforcement, and stage management trucks will need this area clear at all times.
– You’re driving on sand. Be prepared to get stuck even though they do try to pack the sand. We picked a packed area last year, but the conditions change daily as we all experienced.
– Drive slow on the beach. Try not to drive through the event especially at night. Follow the road.
– Pets are welcome. Be sure to pick up their poo. Please walk them where people cannot step on their pee. Must be mild mannered and be able to handle loud music with lots of people.